Have you experienced a yoni steam?
“VAGINAL STEAMING” ?! … Listen , I’ve been AGAINST anything going anywhere near my vagina (well except … nvm) because as we all know , the vagina is beautiful, powerful & much like the ocean , it takes care of itself.
After much deliberation, my team and I studied the vagina & it’s changes , it’s development’s including the dropping of estrogen levels especially after the age of 40. When estrogen levels drop after menopause, the tissues of the vagina tend to flatten and become thinner, which can cause painful sex, as well as itching, dryness, burning, and discomfort,” says Machelle Seibel, MD, a professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Massachusetts Medical School in Worcester.
Ok , so we have the V facts and studies and references, but this is the real world , it’s you and your vagina against the world , so what’s the “V tea” ?!
Well , having sex regularly can help prevent symptoms by keeping the vagina moisturized and improving elasticity.
They also say , “If you experience vaginal dryness during intercourse, a good lubricant can make things more comfortable.”
Look , For women who aren’t sexually active, or “partnerless” , consider self-stimulation with a vibrator or using your own 10 little friends , because they are “in your hands” literally ! To maintain moisture, apparently some gentle vaginal steaming is also highly recommend. This is the part that had ME curious!!
I tried it ! I gave my friend V a steam , some yoni magic … & wait for it … WE LOVED IT !
Ok , PLEASE do not attempt yoni steaming till you are ready for it or maybe consult your doctor if you have doubts , but May I please communicate with fellow steamers & interested steamsters !
- Ok! Yoni steaming is a self-health practice to restore health and balance your physical feminine cycles, ease the transition through life phases, unlock the intimate magic of your womb, and release toxic emotions such as stress, tension, and stagnation.
- Yoni steams are holistic self-care practices in which a woman allows the warmth of herbal steam to permeate the EXTERIOR of her vagina gently.
- The most important thing is the kind of herbs used ( Khanatural uses 17 Herbs ) for example mugwort, motherwort , safflower carthamus , lavender & more . Do not use just any herbs , research some good recommendations and try it out , even if it’s once a month for a start !
HOW I DID IT :
My Yoni Magic experience:
This is my method of doing a vaginal steam at home. However, before you try it yourself, you’ll want to consider its supposed benefits and possible safety issues.
- Add about a cup or half a cup of your chosen herbs to a basin of hot water.
- Let the herbs steep for at least a minute.
- Remove your clothes from the waist down or wear “Yoni magic robe”
- Stand or squat directly over the basin. Some people prefer to place the basin in the toilet and then sit on the toilet (the later is me)
- Wrap a towel around your waist and legs to prevent the steam from escaping. If you’re in your “Yoni magic robe” all is taken care of!
The average steam session lasts between 20 and 40 minutes. Depending on how hot the water is, the steam may cool sooner. I’m definitely a 25 minuter !
In conclusion :
Yoni steaming is a powerful ancient self-care practice used by women worldwide to support deep wellness, women’s wisdom, herbal medicine, and feminine power. Yoni steams, also referred to as V steams, vaginal steams, pelvic steams, chai-yok, or bajo’s, are a part of ancient womanly healing arts that are becoming popular again! We are definitely here for it!