Reviewed by Eric Zielinski, DC (Dr. Z)
Khanatural has teamed up with Avocado for an incredible “skin from within” campaign! We are launching new products naturally produced all about improving our skin from within.
We believe that Avocado is one of the most nutrition-robust foods on the market today, the health benefits of avocados include vibrant skin, hormone control and weight loss. Thanks to their mild flavor and creamy consistency, avocados make an excellent addition to dips, deserts and so much more! Yes we said DESERTS 👌🏾
There is no doubt avocados are a green superfood. Just take a look at everything that is crammed into an avocado:
- Beta-sitosterol, glutathione & other phytochemicals – Rich in phytochemicals, eating avocados help fight diseases such as cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Copper, iron and other minerals – Avocados are rich with minerals, including iron, copper, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium. In fact, you would have to eat two or three bananas to equal the potassium of just one avocado.
- Fat-soluble vitamins – avocados are loaded with fat-soluble vitamins A, E and K. Not only do our bodies need these essential vitamins to work correctly, the vitamins can work together with magnesium, zinc, and other essential minerals in such a unique way that it serves as a gentle reminder of God’s wisdom and power and why we should eat more nutrition-packed treats like avocados.
- Fiber – the health benefits of avocado helps to stabilize blood sugar levels, maintain weight control and enable proper bowel regularity thanks to their high level of fiber.
- Folate – while folate is already known to decrease the risk of some birth defects, such as spinal bifida and neural tube defects, it has also been proven to prevent stroke.
- Monounsaturated fats – avocados are an excellent source of monounsaturated fats. In fact, they are one of the best sources in the world. Monounsaturated fats are said to reverse insulin resistance and making them a great treat for diabetics.
- Phytonutrients – polyphenols and flavonoids are examples of anti-inflammatory phytonutrients that reduce degenerative disorders affecting joints, connective tissues, internal organs and the skin.
- Protein – yes, protein! Avocados have the highest levels of protein and the lowest amount of sugar of any fruit. This unique combination of the health benefits of avocado helps your body build lean muscle mass while destroying fat cells.
- Water-soluble vitamins B and C – since B-complex vitamins and vitamin C are not stored in the body, they need to be replaced daily. I am sure you’ve all heard the saying, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away,” but that should really be changed to avocado.
Your thoughts … ? Did you know all this about Avocado? Well , you’re about to know SO MUCH MORE!
Stay with us & stand a chance to receive some hot new Khanatural Black products 👌🏾